The role and missions of the Business Development Agency, MonacoTech’s status, the business creation process.
The duties of the Department are:
- The examination and the administrative support of applications for the creation of new businesses and the amendments to existing businesses
- Keep the Trade and Industry Register
- Deal with Court cases under its area of responsibility and proposals to update legislative and regulatory provisions in force, and, if appropriate, draft new legislation
- Monitor business activity
- Examine applications, grant and monitor financial aid packages for businesses
- Issue industrial property rights certificates and perform the relevant registrations in national records