Annabel Roubiscoul and Guillaume de Drouas will give a conference on cybersecurity, looking at issues such as:
- The emergence of cyber-risks as a major new risk for businesses (figures, latest developments, typical hacker profiles, awareness, etc.).
- Consequences/ impacts of cyber-attacks – discussion of startups’ possible experiences.
- Presentation of our cyber-insurance offering with a brief description of the guarantees provided.
- Case study of cyber-attacks with crisis management provided by cyber-insurance.
- Discussion of fraud issues (case studies / risks / solutions).
- Focus on some misconceptions about security.
- Information on the European Regulation (GDPR) applicable to startups from May 2018, particularly as regards the personal data they hold.
- The benefits of ensuring proper cyber-security starting with the design and development of applications, technologies, etc.